I signed the petition but still we (you) guys should maybe start thinking
about stopping the daydreaming.
AD made a decision and this decision is a final one.

The only thing which could happen is:
Okey guys we will continue to have Softimage in our product portfolio
without developing for it.
Is that what everyone wants ??
Staying with a software which isnt further developed ? In that case we can
simply keep our old versions no problem.

If you want anything else, you will not suceed anyways. It will end up
working on a dead software, whatever we do.
It is too late. Companies who are working with softimage will migrate to
other software. Even if autodesk changes it's mind.
So no more SI jobs will lead to the need to migrate to a new Software
anyways.

Just my 2 cent.
And don't think I am not sad about what happend.