I've only tried Headus UV Layout a little in Trial Mode and it seems quite
powerful but a little difficult to get used to it's GUI and workflow.
Almost like Zbrush, if you stop using it for a few months you'll have to
re-study it.

Have anyone tried Unfold 3D? The unfold standalone version. I like
the built-in unfold Softimage has but it is pretty basic like the old
Roadkill, so I was wondering how was the full version. I guess I'll have to
try the demo.

BTW, good thing Maya will have Unfold in the next version. That would make
it a little less painful.

Martin