I'm a Modeller, prefer characters but Multi-purpose.

I think it would be good for this effort to focus around a character, it
makes it easier for an audience to identify, they're are some beautiful ICE
showcases out there, but they remain abstract, and whilst we can appreciate
the ingenuity, we will need to focus it around structures and conventions
they can understand, like a Disney Fantasia piece all be it a 1 min one.