Wow so that’s 41 people so far!! I never imagined this would happen.

Its also rather intimidating. I certainly can’t lead this on my own, so who
would like to help coordinate it?
I’d also like to nail the basis for the idea down soon or we’ll be all over the
place.

This is my idea, cleaned up a bit, with suggestions from Doeke Wartena who
aptly likened it to Forest Gump’s running sequence.

I thought Greg would be a good start, as he still has a lot of followers on
you-tube and is kind of known. I had a big response from the VFX industry when
I made it.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9Fod9KigU

We start with Greg Mutt (see above) doing a video blog about Soft being
killed.. He suddenly jumps up and  says You know what? Screw this!! and stomps
off screen.
We cut to him walking down a street with purpose.
Then we cut to various other CGI characters or entities, leaving buildings,
walking, running. making their way somewhere.
The shots get bigger as more and more CGI things join the walking groups.
Its starts getting Epic. Godzilla Stomps through times Square as a bunch of
Lego-like characters run beneath him etc
We see Greg again, riding on a Trex, past Mount Rushmore, as helicopters fly
past . George Washington’s stone face says ‘Go for it Greg!’
Tokyo and a bunch of Manga characters strut down the neon streets looking mean
and others looking Cute join them.
Paris and a bunch of Monsters stick out their thumbs to hitch a ride.  a
massive spaceship descends.
etc ( increasingly epic ideas along these lines are up for grabs.)
Eventually an awesome throng of CGI characters, and entities gather at the HQ
of Autodesk.. (this could be CGI and Stylised. Black and Imposing)
They are carrying banners, such as ‘make Softimage not war’. They stop.. Greg
hesitates, from behind him, a character walks to the door.
It is a little cute Manga girl . she presses the buzzer a reply comes.
‘Hello, this is Autodesk. Press 1 if you want information on Maya. Press 2 if
you want information on Max, press...’ (this bit needs more thought)
She leans in and whispers ‘Please don’t kill us’
SAVE SOFTIMAGE slams onto screen

I don’t want to force anyone to do this idea, but if the general consensus is
that its a decent start then its worth building on I think. I think the good
thing about it is that its a simple premise, yet allows for great creative
freedom.