I'm still with Paul's idea. As he said its a frame work for the individual
to build on. Its just fleshing out shots now. It has to be doable with
peoples spare time and within the next month and a half else momentum will
start slowing.

What next? I have an idea for a scene. But just need a bit of free time
now!!