Chris,

I admire you for having the courage to come on this list and tell us your side.

But let's be clear, you don't get to be frustrated, angry, or abusive. You need
to win us over, you have let us down, pure and simple. You have to convince us
that there is a good reason to use your product, period.

With respect, you need to SELL us on maya as a replacement for soft. You need
to tell us what we do when we don't have ICE. You need to put up with our
frustration at losing our tools because it is not and won't be "just use Maya,
they do the same thing". They don't, and you have put us in a situation with
our clients that is untenable at least in the short term, so sell us and in the
meantime, deal with the consequences of YOUR actions in as patient a way as you
can.

I look forward to hearing from you, how I replace my tool in concrete ways.

John

Sent from my iPhone