i do the same now Steven...

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025
WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>

VFX Curriculum 03: Compositing Basics

On Mar 20, 2014, at 10:17 PM, Steven Caron <car...@gmail.com> wrote:

thank you for posting this, i was struggling whether i should post something like this. i am just marking most threads as 'read' now because i can't follow and the attitudes make me not want to follow.