Totally agree, I've been trying to spread that idea without success.

The worst thing with the EOL is that we can't purchase SI anymore. A lot of
people and companies are still working on SI projects that will last years and
not being able to increment licenses when needed is a big problem.

Not being able to buy licenses also means big companies can't rely on  SI for
new projects, affecting all of us small guys that work for them directly or
indirectly, not being able to keep using SI as much as we could or like to
while changing to Maya. BTW, Maya is not a choice for some of us, we have to
use it because the big guys will use it.

Including a SI license, temporally for 2 years and/or with some restrictions if
you want would ease the transition. We can finish our current projects without
problems, and start maybe a couple of SI projects before finally migrate to
something else, in our case, Maya.

Martin
Sent from my iPhone