Agreed, I made an ICE linked in group that's not very active at all but has
been a great place for a few of us to find talent.
A linked in XSI group to find each other for work and to continue threads if
Sofitmage list goes away would be great.

Graham D Clark, Head of Stereography, Deluxe 3D dba Stereo D
phone: why-I-stereo
http://www.linkedin.com/in/grahamclark