From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of David Rivera
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 11:14 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: 3D Printing experience on Softimage

Hey everyone, thanks for your replies on the previous subject of Quadro K4000.

Yesterday I was googling around for 3d printers. I really liked this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAU-9VIwzk

I was wondering if anyone has already start printing some 3D stuff over anyone
of these 3d printers?
I know there is a software that comes along with it so you can input your
models and print them out.

David Rivera
3D Compositor/Animator
LinkedIN<http://ec.linkedin.com/in/3dcinetv>