Well if you're just doing rings of points, the first ring would be a
certain circumference, and you would only have to divide that by the number
of tiles you want*. (which would vary the size of the tiles or leave gaps)*
Then repeat that (ideally with an array rather than repeats)
On each repeat increase the circumference to what you need to, and the
maths would still hold up.

To increase the circumference you would just need a create an array which
is the size of the number of rings/iterations and then build the
circumference param which would be updated each iteration,  *n * iteration*

Otherwise as your input you could set the tile size and work out how many
should fit on the circumference rather than the tile count.

Simon Reeves
London, UK
*si...@simonreeves.com <si...@simonreeves.com>*
*www.simonreeves.com <http://www.simonreeves.com>*