I'm porting over some of my core rig components. when I hit a brick wall...

Maya having no exponent or power nodes?!?!

Sure I could roll my own in C++ if my C++ code-fu was strong enough or use
one of the plugins that have already been compiled.

The problems are:
1) I can not require a client to figure out how to install a plugin in
order for a rig to work
2) None of these plugins that I can find have been compiled for Maya 2015

Maya's expressions are too slow to evaluate. Does anyone have any
suggestions of how I can get around this in the node editor without
resorting to a plugin?

I swear, the "brilliant" mastermind behind EOLing Softimage deserves
several sharp kicks in the yarbles >.<

-=Eric

--

-=T=-