>From my part as an educator its much easier for students to relate the
>something they have seen in all their 2d / Principles of animation texts. Its
>visually very easy for them to relate the one to the other. Even besides that
>stuff that was in 701 like being able to select a control and drag a UI into
>the viewport to easy set keys for what you specifically need. To be able to
>have a look and work with the animation arc itself. To me its just a far more
>intuitive approach. Its not something you can’t achieve via the current means
>, it just allows you to do it in a different ( and to my opinion  a better way)

I showed one of our new Softimage students and they instantly understood what
was going on. Even though they have just started animation.

Kind regards

Angus

From: Norbert Kiehne
<softim...@norbert-kiehne.de<mailto:softim...@norbert-kiehne.de>>
Date: Friday 25 April 2014 at 7:20 PM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: Softimage to Modo - Modo 801 global Launch

Hmmm, maybe I am missing something here, but what is the difference to
selecting all your controls and using the dopesheet or meta curve region/
animation editor to change the timing and spacing of your animation?