From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Luc-Eric Rousseau
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 12:51 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: softimage interaction

Matt, you don't know if your problem is the same as this. There is no obvious
link between some elusive notification system, timeline or whatever and O/P/Z
tools.

Btw, what's with the "until I hit escape" bit?  I'm not aware of anything
linked to the ESC key in Softimage and getting in and out of tools?