Hi Eric,

I wasn't implying that Arnold (which I have also used) isn't something to
want in modo (in fact, just the opposite, I think it would be great to have
in modo).
I was just guessing that people wanting more renderers didn't necessarily
mean that the modo renderer isn't  good.

--

Perry Harovas
Animation and Visual Effects

http://www.TheAfterImage.com <http://www.theafterimage.com/>

-25 Years Experience
-Member of the Visual Effects Society (VES)