From: si...@theembassyvfx.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:10:06 -0700
Subject: Re: Softimage to Modo - Modo 801 global Launch
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

I've used both in production and Arnold's ceiling is exponentially higher than
Modos.  I find a lot of people say all renderers are similar before ever really
testing them in a heavy production.

I love Modo but it is not capable of lifting anything close to what Arnold can.
 Arnold is also far more stable, is truly platform agnostic and can be easily
integrated into any pipeline.  I'd love to see SA write an exporter for Modo,
being able to do lookdev and archiving within it would be fantastic.

Just my 2 cents.