Thanks for the response Angus,

The student has a 3 minute film to render, each scene has 70 or so
reference models.
When you load each scene you have to press OK this many times to the
dialogue box that says its been created in a student version.
Absolute hindrance.
Got a fix but its a good 20 minute fix per shot just to be able to render...

Hate asking this but I wonder if this is the the same with Maya? If so, I
shall definatley need to start looking at our licensing.

Thanks,

Jon