No worries. I haven’t tried it on Maya. I seem to recall when I was grumbling
to Graham about it a few years back he did mention that it was across the board
I could be wrong though.

From: Jon Hunt <jonathan.m.h...@gmail.com<mailto:jonathan.m.h...@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday 26 April 2014 at 12:51 PM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: Free Student version of Softimage - Doesn't allow batch render -
Any workarounds

Thanks for the response Angus,

The student has a 3 minute film to render, each scene has 70 or so reference
models.
When you load each scene you have to press OK this many times to the dialogue
box that says its been created in a student version.
Absolute hindrance.
Got a fix but its a good 20 minute fix per shot just to be able to render...

Hate asking this but I wonder if this is the the same with Maya? If so, I shall
definatley need to start looking at our licensing.

Thanks,

Jon

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 4:28 AM, Angus Davidson