It's absolutely no different than keybindings, you are simply changing the
mapping of something. Instead of changing the mapping of a functionality to
a different spot on the keyboard you are doing the same thing for an item
from a menu to a difference screen space and, potentially, path of access,
but that's it.

Reskinning the menus vertically without changing command names or wrapping
the commands, or moving the existing snapping options to two rows somewhere
else is just that, moving the click to a different area, not what you click
and what it produces.