1. Yes, same framerate which is 25 FPS in this test, also keep in mind that
if i import the same .abc file the animation plays back correctly, so the
issue is in this manual method

2. Thanks, I should have read more carefully your code comments, so this
one is sorted but suffers the same time scale issue raised in 1.

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Ho Chung Nguyen <hochung.ngu...@autodesk.com