Hey Sergio,

Good to hear. However I am more interested in the C++ API. Hopefully they improved things there, too!

Cheers,
Eric

Am 16.05.2014 16:44, schrieb Sergio Mucino:
Eric. I'm not a developer, and I've only been using Modo for less than a year,
but it seems there has been some progress on that front. I'd check it out for
sure. At least on the Python side of things, things are getting a lot nicer.
801 introduced some new user classes that make it easier to work with the
Python API. There's still some holes left to cover, but I like how it's working.

Sergio MuciƱo.
Sent from my iPad.