A bit slower than I wanted but finally found a bit of time to wrap the
animation chapter. Moving now into procedural texturing.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=148644#148644

Please let me know if you guys miss something and I will do my best to add it.

Enjoy

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com