Finally managed to add some time into the guides… now you have online the
texturing 1 and 2.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=150932#150932

For those that are visiting Mundos Digitales conference or those thinking
about, I have been preparing an amazing talk about Thomson "Simon the Ogre" of
more than 250 slides that I am sure you guys are going to love so if you were
thinking on going, I will do my best to a good presentation.

Plus the conference this year has as speakers

- Quadspinner!!!
- Javier Fesser (one of my heroes of all time)
- Daniel Lara
- Chris O'Really (a total visionary)
- Paul Devebec (another hero of mine)
- Alex Roman (another hero)

Anyway… in my humble opinion this is the best VFX festival due to the fact you
can actually talk to the speakers outside, it is such a small city it is super
easy to go for beers with anyone.

Enjoy!!!

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com