Thanks Nick!

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:11:11 PM, Nick Martinelli wrote:
Eric and I went to Rutgers together, and I did have a chance to check
these out a couple years ago.

I can say first hand that if you are looking for rigging fundamentals
(bone placement, workflow, etc.), these are a great starting point.

Well done Eric.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Morten Bartholdy <x...@colorshopvfx.dk