Thanks Eric, I've been teaching rigging in the past and those hours of
footage represent very valuable material.
Even if the knowledge is generic and not tight to Soft, it will help
newcommers figuring out how advanced and straight forward is the package AD
just killed.
I could for sure make a good use of it. I hate the word legacy when it
comes to Soft, we're not there yet.

Cheers,

-H.