From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Eric Mootz
Sent: 15 July 2014 09:20
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Maya 2015 Node Editor

Hey guys,

Just installed Maya 2015, because I need its SDK to compile some plugins.

Out of curiosity I took a look at the new version, especially the node editor.
A few weeks ago I heard or read that they had improved the node editor, but
from what I saw it is the same unusable piece of crap as before... not even
close to the ICE Tree editor in Softimage.

Did I miss something?? Is there a new node editor in Maya 2015 or not?

Thanks!
Eric