Yes that is exactly the advice I followed and it worked every time after that!

Thanks Paul
________________________________
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Busty kelp
[p...@bustykelp.com]
Sent: 31 July 2014 08:44
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Rendering Fuzz on farm flicker problem

If you cache, (strandsize, strand position, strand colour) then apply the cache
before the cage, getting rid of the fuzz compound entirely as you won't need it
once styling is done, Then it will won't flicker and should be generally faster
too.

Sent from my iPad

On 30 Jul 2014, at 14:13, Ivan Vasiljevic