From: nose...@noseman.org
Subject: Re: Cinema 4D an option?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 07:43:17 -0400
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

a couple more links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLaOSoNq0no
octopus rig..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXoBV8g_aSc
Cheers
On 31 Jul 2014, at 07:16, Athanasios Pozantzis <nose...@noseman.org> wrote:Hi
there.C4D is a certainly very good option.Some character animators say, that in
certain areas, it’s better than Maya, or Softimage, and of course, in other
areas, it’s not… :-)It depends on your workflow.
C4D received a character animation toolset overhaul several years ago, and
still receives love by the development team, and will continue to do so.
I will suggest you go to: http://www.cineversity.com/search/tutorials/and
search for “character”. Then filter for Free tutorials (Access type).
You will see some of the tools available.I may have a bit more information
about this subject in a few days.
Don't forget that I’m a huge fanboy of C4D and Maxon beta tester, so I’m
extremely biased, but I never lie.
please feel free to ask any specific questions…
CheersThanassis
 Just wondering if anyone has done any real character animation in C4D. I
bought version 9 when I dumped Lightwave and the character animation tools were
pretty much crap (which is why I own Softimage now). I heard they updated them
a while back, but I can’t really find any tutorials or even examples that look
anything but amateur at best.

Athanasios Pozantzis
103b-245 Carlaw Avenue, Toronto, ON M4M 2S1
+1 (647) 294-7707