Wow, thank's for replying so quickly, and all questions [?]

>>The other way of working with assets is through Assemblies. They can be
> anything from a node you can use in the schematic, to a full sub-scene with
> some parameters exposed. They are quite powerful, although the workflow
> around them still has some wrinkles. They're similar to Houdini's assets.

Very nice I will take a look on that, don't know that was possible, is
there any site where I can find libraries of assemblies for Modo like
compounds for Softimage?

I'm really enjoying Modo, the customization of the interface, speed in
modeling, UV, not used yet particles and dynamics, and know that in this
part he still needs to improve, but I believe he will soon progress to what
is Softimage today .

One downside is that I see a few plugins being developed for it, don't know
if it is a more restrict to developers. I see that The Foundry plans it to
be used in more Vfx, so hopefully soon see a way to be used with Renderman
and better yet Arnold.

Thank you.