I don’t know if re-installing is necessary.  Did you try editing the
licpath.lic file in your 2015 installation?

Matt

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Byron Nash
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 2:26 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Change License from Standalone to Network?

Thanks, re-installing now.

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Matt Lind
<ml...@carbinestudios.com<mailto:ml...@carbinestudios.com>> wrote:
That is the regular procedure and applies to all versions of Softimage except
2015.  2015 uses a different licensing model which mirrors the subscription
updates used by other Autodesk products.  That’s why you can no longer have
Softimage 2015 and 2015 SP1 (when it becomes available) installed side by side
on your computer.

Matt