He, he, if I had to do production work and had to switch to another package then Houdini would be my first choice. Regarding its SDK: haven't looked at it yet, but I'm pretty sure it has everything one needs. I will probably be meeting some Houdini guys at the Softimage Ubertage this year, pretty sure that will be very interesting.