Being in a very apple ecosystem for most of what I do, something I can load up
in iBooks would suite me very well. The iBook creator is also incredibly easy
to use. That being said not every one is in that boat. Would be a great reason
to buy an iPad though ;)

From: Jordi Bares <jordiba...@gmail.com<mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday 12 August 2014 at 11:53 AM
To: "davidsa...@sfr.fr<mailto:davidsa...@sfr.fr>"
<davidsa...@sfr.fr<mailto:davidsa...@sfr.fr>>,
"softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: SI and Houdini

:-)

Thanks.

My intention is more about an eBook with rich media like the ones iPad can do,
with video, interactive 3D if necessary, etc… does it work for you?

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com<mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>

On 12 Aug 2014, at 10:36, David Saber

I voted for the 50$ book with a free copy of Houdini in the multimedia Cdrom ;)