how ever you put it they both still have a way to go to even start to
replace and offer what Si already have. now spenging time learning them now
while abandning tools that are already there proven and working... not srue
what is mart thing to do really.. and even if you do go that way spend time
learning and then 3rd option comes with new set of tools taht actualy is
better then all that time is wasted.. taht is discutable ofc as new skill
cant be wasted but still... you know where I'm going with this...