Hey list,

Since I am the creator of this event, this will come off of as a promotion, but
you need to know this if you're considering Cinema4D for production and I
really can't share it otherwise. Anyway just check it out.

C4DAPT is a unique 2 day seminar featuring some of the best C4D TD's sharing
Advanced Production Techniques in a compact lecture format. The first event was
in Copenhagen. The second one is going to be in Berlin in December. More about
this event here. http://c4dapt.com

Have a look at some of the speakers work if you wanna see some serious C4D
artists.

Simon Holmedal, ManvsMachine - http://www.simonholmedal.com

Xpresso & Python in production

Raphael “Silverwing” Rau - http://www.silverwing-vfx.de

Physically based rendering using C4D, Vray and Octane

Manuel Casasola Merkle, Aixsponza - http://www.aixsponza.com

Math implementation

Yader - http://www.yader.de

Production Techniques, Quicktips and X-particles

Michael Auerswald - http://www.krautsourced.com

Scripting and external data sources

Niklas Rosenstein - http://niklasrosenstein.de

Plugin development

Simon Fiedler - http://simonfiedler.de

TFD and Krakatoa in production

These guys are pushing the limits of Cinema4D and their results are
extraordinary.

If you wanna check the previous VOD on vimeo you can use this code to get 50%
off.

C4DAPT#2

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/c4dapt

Cheers all!