Hi guys,

I have roughly 100 animations downloaded from Mixamo website ( I'm
currently working as animator on a game related project ).
All the animations are in FBX and some of them are BVH, so basically I need
to apply those animations to my rig.

The rig itself is built using the Epic plugin for Maya called ART, which is
a kind of Species plugin extended to work with non human character as well.

So...since the bone names are different between the FBX and my rig is there
a way to apply the FBX animation to my custom rig ala Motor as in Softimage?
As you all know in Softimage it takes roughly 1 minutes to setup everything
and match the bones between different rigs...what about Maya?

Please give me good news :)

PS: Going thru Softimage to do this is not an option due to rig
restrictions and it'll mess up lots of stuff, I already tried.

Cheers

Nicolas