I am exporting some points into an alembic file from houdini to xsi and stumble
on one issue.

Transferring attributes works good for what you could call 'factory attributes'
like P or v (we have to rename that to something with more than just one
letter, cause it wont appear in xsi).
But I also compute angular velocity (w) and couple other 'arbitrary user
attributes', all vectors (3f). This suckers come in as single float value. Not
even as a array of 3 values per point.

As the same alembic file works like expected as re-import in houdini, I am
pretty sure it is an eff up in xsi.
Just want to make sure I am not doing something stupid.
Anyone experience the same?
Its with the 2015 version of xsi.

sebastian

http://www.sekow.com