Hi Tim,

I don't think I can repro - could you please describe what exactly is
happening on your side?

Over here your scene plays back with either >220 fps (no vsync)   or with
stable 60 fps (vsync enabled).

I left it running for a few minutes and could not find any noticeable
slowdown or increase in memory consumption...

What is happening on your machine?

Cheers, -M

--
       Martin Chatterjee