same). In XSI 2014 sp2 the scene plays back well on every machine.

This is a bit of a puzzler!
Regards,
TimDate: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:36:32 +0200
Subject: Re: Playback Issue [continued]
From: martin.chatterjee.li...@googlemail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Hi Tim,
I don't think I can repro - could you please describe what exactly is happening
on your side?

Over here your scene plays back with either >220 fps (no vsync)   or with
stable 60 fps (vsync enabled).
I left it running for a few minutes and could not find any noticeable slowdown
or increase in memory consumption...
What is happening on your machine?
Cheers, -M

--