The Contour mouse looks great!! A little expensive here though, US$110 at
Amazon JP. But it may worth a try.
I only want to be able to middle click without stress and have a few extra
buttons, that's harder to find than it sounds.

The Logitech G400 was a very good gamer mouse, I think that was the last
Logitech I bought and didn't return.

The Logitech Performance MX... I think that was my last Logitech that I did
returned. In my amazon's record it's called M950T. The middle click was
some sort of double step button where you had to press it deep to click,
otherwise it would be just a useless wheel. Rolling the wheel like 100 rps
with one move felt pretty good I must confess, but not very useful.

About the second monitor, that's another reason why I need a mouse, to
control my second monitor. I like to work with a M size pen tablet mapped
to only one monitor. I guess a big L size tablet would fix my problems but
I would lose too much desk and my Natural Keyboard is already huge.

Thanks

Martin