Thanks, guys!

No, haven't posted on the Modo forums yet, but will do that as soon as I have uploaded the first video tutorial for the beta of emPolygonizer5 for Modo.

PS: Luxology7Foundry has been very supportive, by the way, for example next week I am meeting with one of the Modo devs and he will help me finish some last things.