Stoked about the MODO news. This is awesome!
-----------------
Sergio M.

From: Eric Mootz
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:01 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: emPolygonizer5 release (Softimage, Modo, Fabric Engine,
Maya,command line)

Thanks, guys!

No, haven't posted on the Modo forums yet, but will do that as soon as I have
uploaded the first video tutorial for the beta of emPolygonizer5 for Modo.

PS: Luxology7Foundry has been very supportive, by the way, for example next
week I am meeting with one of the Modo devs and he will help me finish some
last things.