"5 minutes? So that means that, that if we can improve that, we reduce the
time for your replies."

Maybe you should make it shitter Lads :P i have total confidence that by
elevating the crash rate you can bring Raff's Mp/c (messages per crash) up
to the 25 minutes make, infact make that a feature in the next release.

"AD maya offers true inconsistency, which frees up your time for social
endeavors; like tweeting blogging and facebook, yet an other progressive
step in the maya humanization campaign". -* CG Magazine*