why am i so far off? Power animator wasn't really in the running when soft|3d
got going, when Maya came out surely it was to get the market that soft|3d had,
not xsi. Am i wrong?

http://www.hackneyeffects.com/https://vimeo.com/user4174293http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/
http://spylon.tumblr.com/
represent those of Hackney Effects Ltd.If you are not the intended recipient of
this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy
or show it to anyone.Please contact the sender if you believe you have received