Fusion was always a rocker. The free node doesnt support network rendering
but i cant get my head around that... Deadline starts a new instance
locally ...So it kind of circumvents their licensing ... Still im not a
composting artist but my colleague seas that its all useless without the
support for third party plugins they left out in the free version.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i dont care i only light things and i have redshift.