I don't think it was for sale... Like this Foundry move, is to buy a
technology, not just Mischief itself.

As for how good is mischief now, I say there's quite a bit of stuff
lacking. Free-hand straight lines, filleds shapes, Paste an image from the
clipboard, common stuff nothing ground breaking.

I had suggested these before, but today took the opportunity to redo it:
- Transparent emtpy space (canvas). See through is meh. (Yes, a glorified
Epic Pen). Because having all that canvas and tools over other apps is
amazing. Epic Pen has the added feature that you can work on the other app
with the drawing still on top.

- Viewpoing bookmarks. You know XSI you get it... Useful for a infinite
space like Mischief and to go back and forward between viewpoints and keep
working.

There's some bugs in this fresh relase, a few from 1.0x missing, but hey...
They have time and cash now to fix it all right? ;)

--

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/animatics/probiner-sig.gif]Pedro