Hey Cristobal,  I completely agree with any studio being able to afford
it.  Im just stating that they messed  up a bit with the networking license
, its  a bit stupid relining on users to be chivalrous...  .  Its duped
from a tech perspective. Never the less. Fusion is a masterpiece of
software and from what ive seen from works from colleagues, its a killer.
But thats just my point of view, im not that in touch with things things, i
just change shader parametars and light intensities :) , and pass overrides
so i have no clue :)