Afternoon, evening or good morning....
I'm trying to use the free bvh files from Carnegie Mellon to give me a range of
mocap files for some ambient crowd rep stuff (using Golaem in Maya), and the
rig tagging, motor thing is only half working for me. I've got a simple rig
I've set up in soft, a single chain for the clavicle and hands, two for the
feet  etc, simple stuff as I've never gone near character/rigging type stuff
before really. The hips, legs feet chest and neck work, albeit with a bit of
adjustment and the hands work also, however the shoulders and arms refuse to
play ball. The bvh file itself has animation on the arms and hands but not the
clavicles, but nothing gets transferred to these parts of my rig. I ran through
a digital tutors movie about targeting and motion transfer and got that to work
no problem but the mocap file they supplied had a lot more markers.
Any body got the Carnegie Mellon stuff to work? There's so much stuff in there
it seems like a mocap goldmine if i can just get it to work......
cheers,
Andi.

http://www.hackneyeffects.com/https://vimeo.com/user4174293http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/
http://spylon.tumblr.com/
represent those of Hackney Effects Ltd.If you are not the intended recipient of
this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy
or show it to anyone.Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in