Maybe try their Acclaim format.  You grab the .asf file (skeleton) and
apply the .amc (motion) to it.  Import it using File>Import>Acclaim...
>From there you could try a rig to rig transfer in motor.

Just fyi the source data from CMU is pretty noisy.  It will need a bit of
clean up.

Motor may take some fussing before you get the workflow but I've been able
to get data across.

Another fyi.  There are a bunch of motor files that come with the install
of Softimage which are pretty decent.  Cleaner than the cmu data.
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2014 SP2\Data\XSI_SAMPLES\Actions