Good point Andrew - I'm sure there's a logic in keeping the highlighting
on. But when you have something like a rig or muscle system to pick things
from having a haze of locators and curves all turn the same colour isn't
helpful at all.

No doubt I'll discover a way this will bite me later, but it's very helpful
at the moment.