Hi Shuting,

Very glad to see the efforts of autodesk about making maya more "user friendly"
for xsi people,
I haven't had the chance to read all the emails, but I saw you mention
something about improvements
in the node editor, I am wondering if this applies to lookdev/shading? are we
getting something similar (or closer)
to the xsi render tree (which is awesome!) or the slate editor from max?
I had scratch the surface using the node editor in maya for shading, I ve been
mostly using the hypershade...
and although I know the node editor offers shading functions I find that it is
still very far from the examples I mentioned previously.

Also you mentioned something about a beta release, is there a chance I can get
into?

Thanks for your help man,
cheers

-Manuel